Business Co-ordinator - Oriel Mon
|Location:||Oriel Ynys Mon Llangefni|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Category:||Learning (Non Schools)|
Section: Museums, Archives & Culture
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: Grade 3, £19,171 - £20,344 per annum
See the Job Description for the Welsh Language skills requirements for this post.
Do you have an eye for detail and an eye for good products?
Whether working with excel and databases monitoring the commercial performance of the shop, developing customers for our room hire, showcasing craft and suppliers from Wales – this is an exciting and varied role that is central to Oriel Môn’s ambition to change lives by caring for, interpreting and promoting Anglesey’s unique heritage and culture. Oriel Môn seeks to inspire creativity, and to provide learning opportunities and enjoyment for everyone.
Its aims include:
1. Engaging visitors with inspiring collections and exhibitions on the doorstep
2. Creating a flagship attraction that defines an island and its people
3. Offering a shared social space with exciting opportunities for participation
4. Developing a resilient, sustainable and innovative centre for excellence.
The job description/person specification for this post is attached below as a PDF
We advise you to save the job description and person specification on your PC or memory stick as once the job is closed they both disappear.
** Isle of Anglesey County Council staff must not apply through the external web page, please log in to My View Dashboard to apply. In the event that you do not apply through My View Dashboard, unfortunately your application form will not be accepted. **
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Are you an employee of Anglesey County Council? If so, please apply through MyVi
|Contact Name:||Esther Roberts|